Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dinner is Served, Day Seven

I'm behind. I know this. However, I think I'm still okay, because I don't know of anyone specifically who is following these recipes and has starved for the last day I didn't post...but here's what we did for supper last night:
The Pioneer Woman's "Penne Alla Betsy"....

Now I run into a political snafu...I'm not sure it's legal or appropriate for me to post someone else's recipe without their permission. And since the Pioneer Woman is busy I am certain she won't answer my plea if I beg her permission to share her recipe. But I will direct you to her website, and even give you the link for this recipe. It is very, very yummy and you won't be sorry you made it.

This week, I'm pretty much sticking to the Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook. I recommend it fiercly - I've made nearly every recipe in there and I've not regretted one of them. However, I've had to exercise more, because Ree Drummond, like most of my favorite cooks, is no stranger to a stick of butter. Love it.http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/09/cooking_with_my_punk-ass_little_sister_penne_a_la_betsy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger