Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mysteries of Momhood


We've all dealt with lying. Some of us have even done it ourselves. I said some of us...not me, of course.
Anyway....the picture I've posted is my little mommy-angel. I got her before Christmas last year. I love Willow Tree creations...and I love this one because she's holding three little hearts, one for each child of mine. At least that's what I tell myself about her...

This morning, as I was bustling about the kitchen, I glanced over at her, and noticed her arm was dangling. Broken clean away from her rusty red gown. It so happened that Randy, Gabe and Isaac were all present in the kitchen at the time. They all stood looking at me with blank stares...each one obviously not taking any responsibility for this mishap. Considering she was standing upright, I knew one of the dogs didn't do it. They wouldn't stand her back up. No. One of these three boys did this - and no one was confessing. Isaac immediately started in with "Mom - I swear to you, I did not do this. I really didn't mom. I would tell you. I know you love her." Frankly, I believe him. He is very passionate about the truth when it really is the truth. And besides, when he lies, he can't keep his eyes straight.
So it's down to Randy and Gabe. And both of them deny involvement.
The mystery continues....

3 comments:

  1. Yes. She can run and leap and knock over my knick-knacks. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it wasn't my Godson, so I am going to have to say that leaves Randy! Husbands are so reckless...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger