Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dinner is Served, Days Eight and Nine

I told ya we'd be following the Pioneer Woman's cookbook this week - and I wasn't kidding.

Day Eight is her meatloaf. It's unlike any other meatloaf you've ever tasted. It's soooo good. So wipe off any judgment you previously had about the loaf of meat, and make this one. You won't be sorry. I served cheesy grits on the side, but that's just me and my obsession with hominy.

Day Nine is super yummy. Simple, Perfect Enchiladas. And they are simple. And perfect. But they do take a little time. Don't all good things? I actually think I'd rather have this than a trip to Hacienda. Except I really do like the margaritas at Hacienda. Especially the frozen ones with a salted rim. Oh, boy. Lookout.

Here's the recipes. Let me know what you think. Oh, and I made my enchiladas with chicken tonight, instead of ground beef. I was feeling feisty.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/09/simple-perfect-enchiladas/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger