Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Positivity

I've got a case of blah. It crept in and hasn't left yet. It's contagious. And it spreads quickly.
So I decided to do things that made me feel happier. I read a quote the other day, and it's pretty true, in my case, anyhow:
"A happy person is caught up in the moment, not worried about the past, or the future"...except I don't know who actually wrote the quote so I can't really give credit to anyone. Even though I see the point. If you're happy, it doesn't matter what happened yesterday, or what might come of tomorrow....because right now, everything is good.
I lived this moment today. How can this not make you happy, even if just for a little bit?

2 comments:

  1. No fair that you can understand what the singer of the band is saying...we have no clue what Graysen is singing, but you have to love it! Remember to have JOY. This is what comes from God & we always have this regardless of our circumstances. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't open the video but applause to you for taking charge of your mood. Some days I just want to wallow in my negative mood. Hope your blah disappears soon!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger